Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: SD Magazine conversation with Bruce Schneier

From: "Jared W. Robinson" <jwr () xmission com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 14:10:59 +0100

Bruce Schneier frequently talks about the same things that he publishes
in his books. So, you may want to get your hands on a copy of "Beyond
Fear". I think you can read the last two chapters and get good value out
of the book. Also subscribe to Crypto-Gram, his monthly newsletter, if
you haven't already: http://www.schneier.com/crypto-gram-back.html

- Jared

Benjamin Pick wrote:

Hi,

I'm a software engineer with a strong interest in
computer security, and I would like to follow the
conversation between SD Magazine and Bruce Schneier,
but because it looks like it'll be a video-conference,
and doesn't seem to be text based, I would really
appreciate it if someone here could please kindly
transcribe or give a summary of the insightful things
that were discussed in this conversation (that hasn't
been brought up in the sc-l forum already).

Thanks!

Ben Pick

=====
|Benjamin A. Pick         [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| It ain't over 'till it's over - Yogi Berra |