Secure Coding mailing list archives

Administrivia: Digest mode and subject lines

From: "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <Ken () krvw com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:51:02 +0000

Greetings all,

Just a quick admin note as an FYI and a request for opinions:

- I've had numerous requests for setting up a digest mode for SC-L.  I'm
working on that and hope to have the option available to those that prefer
digest mode shortly.  I'll let you all know when it's available, of course.

- A couple people have asked that I turn off the subject line munging (i.e.,
the "[SC-L]" that is prepended to each approved message).  If you have a
strong pro/con opinion on that, please drop me a note.

Cheers,

Ken