RISKS Forum mailing list archives

Risks Digest 31.66

Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 11:21:39 PDT

RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Friday 10 April 2020  Volume 31 : Issue 66

ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, founder and still moderator

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
This issue is archived at <http://www.risks.org> as
  <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/31.66>
The current issue can also be found at
  <http://www.csl.sri.com/users/risko/risks.txt>

  Contents:
The ancient computers in the Boeing 737 Max are holding up a fix
  (The Verge via Gabe Goldberg)
Boeing 787s must power cycle every 51 days (The Register via John Levine)
Privacy Cannot Be a Casualty of the Coronavirus (NYTimes)
FTC, FCC crack down on coronavirus robocall scams (WashPost)
What about contact lenses? (Paul Wexelblat)
Re: Firefox Cloudflare DNS (Dmitri Maziuk)
Re: A computer virus expert looks at CoVID-19 (Rob Slade)
Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)