Politech mailing list archives

Politech web site changes, RSS and Atom feeds now up-to-date

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:49:24 -0500

This evening I wrote an auto-update utility for Politech so the mailing list posts will automatically appear on the web site and RSS/Atom feeds. This will take place twice an hour -- as opposed to the once-every-few-weeks manual updating that I have been doing since last year.

If you're looking for RSS/Atom info, the feeds are here:
http://www.politechbot.com/info/rss/politech.xml
http://www.politechbot.com/info/atom/politech.xml

I'm also adding an automatically-updated category view to the web site:
http://www.politechbot.com/category/

Currently the categories are privacy, intellectual property, taxes, free speech, economics, spam, and Internet governance. I haven't created separate RSS/Atom feeds for each one because I'm not sure if there's a demand.

Remember that you can alter your mailing list subscription options, such as switching back and forth between a daily digest, here:
http://www.politechbot.com/info/alter/

Finally, I want to ensure that Politech can be mirrored by non-commercial sites as long as posts are given proper attribution and no derivative works are created. So list policy will be that posts are distributed under the Creative Commons "Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0" license:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/

-Declan