Politech mailing list archives

Tangentium journal on the Internet and "micropolitics"

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:21:52 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Tangentium: Anarchism, Activism and IT
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:12:33 +0100
From: Drew Whitworth <drew () comp leeds ac uk>
To: declan () well com

Dear Declan,

If possible I'd like to use Politech to plug the latest issue of the
free e-journal Tangentium (www.tangentium.org). The May 2004 issue is
devoted to the theme, "Anarchism, Activism and IT". I hope both this
and earlier issues will be of interest to subscribers.

I am also trying to recruit an editorial board for the journal to
give it "official" status - but I don't want to restrict this only to
academics (as the journal itself tries to be of interest to a general
audience), nor will this mean the journal losing its free-to-all
status. If you or any other subscribers are interested, or know
someone who might be interested, in very occasionally receiving
articles to review, they can e-mail me on drew () comp leeds ac uk - I
would be very grateful to hear from them.

Hope you can help,

Yours,
Drew
--
Drew Whitworth, School of Computing, University of Leeds, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)1422 844579.  E-mail: drew () comp leeds ac uk