Politech mailing list archives

Bill Purdy, UDRP'd in dispute over startribunenewspaper.com [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:39:38 -0500

It seems unfortunate that the UDRP process seems to use a proprietary format (Microsoft Word) when letting defendants/respondents know that a proceeding is underway. Anyway, I've placed the two documents online here:
http://www.politechbot.com/docs/purdy.letter.013004.doc
http://www.politechbot.com/docs/purdy.complaint.013004.doc

-Declan

---