Politech mailing list archives

Stanford Technology Law Review asks for submissions

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:03:20 -0500

---

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:39:42 -0800 (PST)
From: JuNelle Harris <harris2 () stanford edu>
To: declan () well com
Subject: Stanford Technology Law Review

Dear Declan McCullagh,

I'm on the editorial board of the Stanford Technology Law Review (I helped
host the Lessig SPAM event you spoke at last spring). I'm writing to ask
if you would send out the following call for submissions for our
Perspectives section to Politech. Perspectives was designed to feature
pieces on tech law/policy that are shorter, more timely, and geared toward
a wider audience than traditional law articles or notes. This is a good
publishing opportunity for people who are working on tech law/policy
issues. Thanks, JuNelle Harris

The Stanford Technology Law Review ("STLR") is seeking submissions to its
Perspectives section. STLR Perspectives features concise, readable
analyses of cutting-edge technology law and policy issues. High quality,
law-focused work by scholars, students, practitioners, and advocates is
welcomed. Submissions should be no more than 15 pages in length,
double-spaced and including footnotes, and will be considered on a rolling
basis. Our unique online format makes possible a rapid turn-around time
from submission to publication. For more information or to make a
submission, please refer to our website at http://stlr.stanford.edu or
contact stlr-submissions () lists stanford edu.