Politech mailing list archives

U.S. Army's reply to FOIA query about JetBlue customer records

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:26:27 -0400

---

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:34:35 -0400
From: "Hugh D. Hyatt" <hugh () freeshell org>
To: declan () well com
Subject: Re: ACLU sets up JetBlue FOIA site: Are you in Fed database?[priv]

Hi Declan,

I used the ACLU site mentioned on the Politech list last month to make the suggested request. You may be interested to see below the response I got from the Army.

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:34:09 -0400 Declan McCullagh <declan () well com> wrote

--
Hugh D. Hyatt

  Simplicity doesn't mean to live in misery and poverty.  You have
   what you need, and you don't want to have what you don't need.
                                                   -- Charan Singh