Politech mailing list archives

FC: More on annoying type of s...p...a...m... isn't new after all

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:35:18 -0500

[This is a good time to thank Chip Rosenthal, a list subscriber and savvy sysadmin who spent a good part of his day on Jan. 20 helping me to stave off a flood of incoming spam-mail tying up the Politech server. Two other folks helped too (you know who you are) -- thank you! As for the previous message, I received a lot of replies -- here's a selection. Note one warning that if I forward newsworthy spam to Politech, I may get tagged as a spammer. This is a job for whitelists... --Declan]

---