Politech mailing list archives

FC: Cato's Julian Sanchez replies to CEI on Linux suitability

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 01:14:11 -0400

[This is an interesting exchange because Cato and CEI are both prominent libertarian think tanks in Washington and typical allies who agree on many, many topics. Then again, not everyone at a think tank agrees with all their colleagues, let alone their allies. Previous Politech message: http://www.politechbot.com/p-04007.html --Declan]

---