Politech mailing list archives

FC: Replies to SurfControl dubs libertarian site "hate speech"

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:02:40 -0400

Overblocking is not a new concept. Brock Meeks (now at MSNBC.com) and I wrote a piece together over six years ago on the topic, but new twists continue to pop up: http://www.eff.org/Publications/Declan_McCullagh/cwd.keys.to.the.kingdom.0796.articl e

Previous Politech message:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-04014.html

-Declan

---