Politech mailing list archives

FC: CFP 2004 may be in Europe, Barry Steinhardt predicts

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:30:45 -0400

Previous Politech message:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-03732.html

---

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:51:22 -0400
To: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
From: Barry Steinhardt <BSteinhardt () aclu org>
Subject: CFP in Europe

Declan,

When you were good enough to post my message about CFP 2003 in New York in April 2003, you asked about the possibility of a future CFP in Europe.

The CFP 2003 Program Committee will have a number of European members on it. I am also trying to raise scholarship funds to bring a significant contingent of non-North Americans to the Conference. I know that the Europeans who have been involved in CFP are seriously exploring the possibility of bringing the conference there in 2004 or 2005. I believe it is a serious possibility.

Please feel free to post this message to the list.

Regards,

Barry Steinhardt
Chair CFP 2003