Politech mailing list archives

FC: Businessweek Q&A with Oracle over "unbreakable" security claim

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 05:33:01 -0500

----

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:17:54 -1000
Subject: Q&A With Oracle's Unbreakable Chief Security Officer
From: Alex Salkever <alex_salkever () businessweek com>

Backing Up Oracle's "Unbreakable" Vow

It's up to new Chief Security Officer Mary Ann Davidson to make the software giant's extremely risky claim stick

http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/jan2002/nf20020115_8894.htm

Above is the URL to my latest SecurityNet column. They appear each Tuesday and cover topics in information security. If this is your first time on the list, welcome! Please enjoy and don't hesistate to email me with questions. If you wish to be removed from this list, please notify me and I will gladly strike your name and email address. Feel free to forward this email. Anyone who wishes to subscribe to this list can send a reply message to me with the subject head "Subscribe-SecurityNet". Thanks for reading.

--
Alex Salkever
Technology Editor/BusinessWeek Online