Politech mailing list archives

FC: Progressive Policy Institute on why smartcard-licenses are so terrific

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:24:20 -0500

Previous Politech message:

"Progressive Policy Institute wants biometric license-smartcards"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-03158.html

Excerpt from PPI report released this month:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-03149.html

By way of background, the Progressive Policy Institute is an arm of the Democratic Leadership Council.

-Declan

---