Politech mailing list archives

FC: Query from politico: How can I get the word out without spamming?

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:32:20 -0500

Previous Politech message:

"Calif. governor candidate, DNC chairman turn to political spam"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-03199.html

---

From: "Greg Hunter" <ghunter () mannus com>
To: <declan () well com>
Subject: RE: Calif. governor candidate, DNC chairman turn to political spam
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:59:41 -0500

Hello,

I am running for US Congress for the 3rd District from Ohio, but I have no
money and the newspapers will not publish "my story".  I believe that for
this brief period in our nations history someone like me will be able to run
for office and present the ideas via the internet.  I do not want to spam,
but does having friends and acquaintances get the word out offensive???

Greg Hunter

PS.  I do not have the site up yet.