Politech mailing list archives

FC: Harvey Silverglate warns of anti-Scientology bigotry

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 00:35:27 -0400

[Harvey is not only a longtime friend and personal hero -- he is one of the most ardent civil libertarians alive today. He is a former president of the ACLU of Massachusetts and a current board member. He is also a libertarian and co-author (with Alan Kors) of "The Shadow University: The Betrayal of Liberty on America's Campuses." Previous Politech message: http://www.politechbot.com/p-03925.html --Declan]

---