Politech mailing list archives

FC: Microsoft settlement talks will resume; Lars Liebeler white paper

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:38:00 -0400

Also see:

"Judge Orders Settlement Talks in Microsoft Case"
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/nm/20010928/tc/microsoft_talks_dc_2.html

The new judge overseeing the
remainder of the Microsoft Corp. antitrust case
on Friday ordered the government and the company to enter into
intensive settlement talks ahead of hearings on possible sanctions
against the software giant. U.S. District Court Judge Colleen
Kollar-Kotelly told a status hearing with the parties that the
settlement talks should proceed ``24 hours a day, seven days a week''
until a deadline on Nov. 2.

*******