Politech mailing list archives

FC: Query from reporter about Bob Hanssen, the naughty spy

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:21:27 -0500

[Anonymized and forwarded with permission. If you've got a URL, send it along. The only story I've heard of so far is this one: http://www.politechbot.com/p-02353.html --Declan]

---

From: Anonymous
To: declan () well com
Subject: Bob Hanssen - The Naughty Spy
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:48:00 -0500

Declan,

I am told that there is more than one Bob Hanssen porn story floating
around.
I have managed to locate one of them without any difficulty (on the google
cache), but I have not been able to track the other two (including one that
was supposedly posted on January 22, 1999).

I couldn't help but notice that the page google has archived with the story
is
part of a thread with your name on it.  For that reason, I thought you might
be a good place to start in tapping the repository of espionage porn.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, man.

P.S. - I swear that this is for professional use only!