Politech mailing list archives

FC: More on Timothy McVeigh and essay distributed online

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 18:38:58 -0400

Politech members have raised questions about the authenticity of the McVeigh essay, which appears to have been translated into Britishisms. It is, however, apparently legitimate. FOX News reports it was sent to one of their correspondents: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,17500,00.html

Washington Post coverage of Gore Vidal, who says he condemns the bombing but is sympathetic to McVeigh's views on Waco and the Bill of Rights. McVeigh has allowed Vidal to attend the execution:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A52073-2001May6.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49149-2001May5.html

-Declan