Politech mailing list archives

FC: Link to Gary-Condit-with-axe art that Ebay removed

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 01:27:59 -0400

**********

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:10:41 -0700
From: "Da'ud X Mohammed" <webmaster () ocnsignal com>
To: declan () well com
Subject: Re: FC: Ebay yanks Gary-Condit-with-axe art at congressman's request

Hello Declan,

Here's a link to the "Social, Artistic & Political Commentary #9" collage

With peace

dxm

          Re: Social, Artistic & Political Commentary #9
    Date:
          Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:42:40 EDT
   From:
          Triangle1 () aol com
      To:
          webmaster () ocnsignal com

In a message dated 7/26/01 3:37:36 PM, webmaster () ocnsignal com writes:

<< we'd like to post a link to "Social, Artistic & Political Commentary #9"
from Oregon Coast News Signal, and specifically from >>

You have my permission to link to my site page:
http://aleydesign.com/artpage.html

*********