Politech mailing list archives

FC: Wired News internship opportunity; Wired alerts, languages

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:20:11 -0500

It's a new semester, and I'm looking for a new intern for Wired News in Washington DC.

Qualifications include an interest in technology journalism, with a journalism/communications or computer science major a plus. Must live in Washington metro area; compensation is $10-$12/hour. Opportunities include bylined articles and the chance to learn about the growing intersection of politics and technology firsthand. I took my last intern to the GOP convention in Philadelphia and the White House press picnic.

Internship applicants should email declan () wired com with a resume in ASCII text format and URLs to writing samples. Attachments will be ignored.

Feel free to forward this message.

-Declan

********

You can sign up to be alerted via email anytime I (or any of my colleagues, you get to pick) write an article, or based on keywords you choose:
http://www.wired.alerts.com/wired/add_alert.jsp

And Wired News articles, including my contributions, are now available in various languages throughout the Terra-Lycos network:
http://espanol.lycos.com/wired/
http://www.lycos.com.ar/wired/
http://www.lycos.cl/wired/
http://www.lycos.com.co/wired/