Politech mailing list archives

FC: A mini-debate on U.S. medical privacy rules and effectiveness

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:35:21 -0500

Three people contributed to this exchange:
 - Jamie Love, who works for Ralph Nader at the Consumer Project on Technology
 - Peter Swire, formerly chief counselor for privacy at the White House
- Jim Harper, former Republican Hill staffer and founder of the free-market site privacilla.org

This is a response to Peter's note from the weekend:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-01764.html
See a previous exchange in this vein:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-01656.html

-Declan