Politech mailing list archives

FC: What Canada doesn't want you to see: Info on banned site

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:22:52 -0500

[A number of politech members replied with suggestions on the site-that-Canada-does-not-want-you-to-see; the below message seems the most complete. Thanks, all of you, for helping to track this down. It seems like I inadvertently managed to offend some folks by describing Canada's laws as restrictive. But it seems to me that if I go to a court proceeding, I should be able to tell others what happened without facing a prison term. A dissenting view is below. --Declan]