Politech mailing list archives

FC: More on Pacifica trying to grab WBAI.net -- and others

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:38:34 -0500

*********

From: "Doran" <doran () brandx net>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:51:33 -0800
Subject: Re: FC: Pacifica tries to grab WBAI.net using ICANN dispute process

Hi Declan,

Apparently Pacifica is going after other sites as well. The note
below was sent out yesterday:

As you may remember, Digital Village, the program I co-host, airs
on KPFK, the Los Angeles Pacifica station. According to
station/network policy, it's quite likely we'd be taken off the air for
mentioning this story during our regular "Domain Games" segment.

Take care,
Doran...