Politech mailing list archives

FC: News reports on Jim Bell-quoting Australian online anarchist

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:07:51 -0400

Message forwarded with permission. Background on proffr from the archives:
http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=proffr

Also see the most recent Politech message, in which the author of the following email, Matt Stephen Taylor/proffr/mattd, plead guilty to vandalizing a McDonald's restaurant:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-02402.html

-Declan

********