Politech mailing list archives

FC: Cambridge and NYC travel plans this week and next

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 19:33:06 -0400

I will be speaking at Harvard University's third conference on the Internet and society tomorrow, Thursday, at 4:30 pm, in Cambridge. The event is fairly wide-ranging, covering things like identity, education, gender, genetics:
  http://www.is2k.harvard.edu/home.htm

On Friday I'll be speaking in New York City at 9 am. The event is the International Network 2000 conference, organized by Rising Tide Studios and Silicon Alley Reporter. The topic is privacy and a global Internet:
  http://www.tin2000.com/

I'm planning to come back to NYC next week to cover a hearing in the MPAA DVD lawsuit. That currently is scheduled for district court before Judge Kaplan at 4:30 pm Tuesday, though there's a chance it could move to Monday:
  http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/
  http://cryptome.org/mpaa-v-2600-poa.htm

-Declan