Politech mailing list archives

FC: Internet tax commission meeting in Dallas next Monday and Tuesday

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:12:30 -0500

I'll be at the Internet tax advisory commission meeting in Dallas next week. In fact, I'm arriving late tomorrow evening. If any FCers have suggestions on what to do in Dallas on a Sunday, I'd love to hear. (I'll probably have a Canon 70-200/2.8 lens with me, perfect for street photography.)

Speaking of photos, I've added some from this week's events (they're digital, so of course they're not very good):
  http://www.mccullagh.org/sort/recent.html

And also some of the journalists covering these events:
  http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/reporters.html

More on meeting:
  http://www.ecommercecommission.org/
  http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1007-200-1556311.html