Politech mailing list archives

FC: Maine attorney general plays Net cop, sends nastygrams

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:30:04 -0500

Not only is the Maine attorney general's office mean-spirited and nasty, getting involved in a flamewar over environmentalism seems awfully petty.

A better-formatted version (the below msg is difficult to decipher) is at:
  http://www.adamsreport.com/message_board/waitingforpidot.html
Maine attorney general's office:
  http://www.state.me.us/ag/homepage.htm

-Declan