Politech mailing list archives

FC: Some advice for the National Research Council Net-porn study

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:41:53 -0500

***********

[btw the date in the subject line of the EFF Cambridge event is wrong, but the date in the body of the msg is OK]

***********

Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 07:03:19 -0500
From: "Thomas H. Lipscomb" <tom () digitalfuture org>
To: declan () well com
Subject: Re: FC: National Research Council asks for help on Net-porn study

Declan:

I can see that this fellow "Herb the anonomized" is after a prestigious bunch, and fortunately I have some appropriate nominations for him that should give him just
what he is looking for.

All have shown vigorous devotion to the principle that Americans should only are
exposed to free speech that is good for them, in spite of the antiquated
insensitivity of the First Amendment.

Catherine MacKinnon
Rabbi Abraham Cooper
Hillary Clinton
Tom Brokaw
Abraham Foxman
Pat Robertson
Andrea Dworkin
John McCain
William Kennard
Louis Farrakhan

Regards

Thomas H.Lipscomb
Chairman.The Center for the Digital Future