Politech mailing list archives

FC: Invitation to contribute to Wired News predictions article

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:21:22 -0500

It's time for Wired News' annual predictions story, and I'd like for politech members to be a part of it.

What we're looking for is one or two paragraphs -- 50 to 100 words -- on what you see in your crystal ball for the year 2001. You might want to concentrate on your area of speciality (be it research, politics, engineering, biz-dev, whatever), but there are no rules. Write it how you want -- the more concise the better.

We'll need it by 5 pm ET today (Thursday, Dec. 28) for posting before the end of the year. Please e-mail it to declan () well com. Be sure to include whatever affiliation you'd like to appear with it.

Thanks,
Declan