Politech mailing list archives

FC: Mirror of Elian movie, and another Janet Reno spoof video

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:40:52 -0400

*********
Matt Gaylor <freematt () coil com> contributes this:
  http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/csfiend/index.html

Below (thanks to Bara) we see the AP apparently backtracking. Is that the sour scent of public embarrassment?

BTW I will be speaking in the Seattle area (actually Bellevue) this weekend. I am thinking of getting together with some local Microsoft folks and cypherpunk-politechnical-types on Fri or Sun for dinner. Email for details.

-Declan

*********