Politech mailing list archives

FC: Bush campaign donors now available in spreadsheet format

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:54:54 -0400

a) When the Bush campaign said last week it was putting the names and info
of donors online, it chose pdf format.

b) Now someone has converted it to an easily-sortable and -searchable format.

c) Which raises the question: Has anyone considered the privacy issue here
-- donate $10 and your name, company name, city of residence, etc. go up on
the web?