Politech mailing list archives

FC: More on spam fighting as censorship, blocking legit email

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 02:35:09 -0400

[I sense this debate could go on for a while, but my trip (leaving in a few
hours) may cut it short. BTW the FedEx Santa just brought me a new Canon
EOS5 and a bunch of lenses. I was considering a digital camera but for 8x10
or greater enlargments I haven't seen any that can beat any decent 35mm
loaded with Velvia, not to mention the idiot lenses that they have glued
onto them. I will post a report. Also at the end is an interesting post
from the IETF wiretap list. Step aside, Louis Freeh! --DBM]