Politech mailing list archives

FC: How to complain to etoys.com

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:15:13 -0500

The etoy vs. etoys controversy isn't over:
  http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,33184,00.html

One politech member wrote in to say that he supports etoys.com, but it's a
slim preference since etoy.com/toywar.com has been spamming to get its
views out.

Another member (who was sending the message from his work account and
wanted to remain anonymous) contributed the following message with contact
info...

-Declan

*****************

Company Contact Information
eToys
3100 Ocean Park Blvd.
Suite 300
Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310) 664-8100
service () etoys com

News Media Contact
Ken Ross
Vice President of Communications
(310) 664-8410
kross () etoys com

Jonathan Cutler
Public Relations Manager
(310) 664-8550
jcutler () etoys com

Investor Relations Contact
Suki Shattuck
Director of Investor Relations
(310) 664-8356
ir () etoys com

Also, all their company officers are listed by name elsewhere on their web
site.  Based on the above email addresses for Ken Ross and Jonathan Cutler,
it seems likely that the following are the email addresses of their
corporate officers:

Toby Lenk - President, Chief Executive Officer
tlenk () etoys com

Janine Bousquette - Senior Vice President of Marketing
jBousquette () etoys com

Frank Han - Senior Vice President of Product Development
fHan () etoys com

John Hnanicek - Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
jHnanicek () etoys com

Steve Schoch - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
sSchoch () etoys com

Louis Zambello - Senior Vice President of Operations
lZambello () etoys com

Stephen Paul - Vice President of Business Development
sPaul () etoys com

Ruben Rodriguez - Vice President, Europe
rRodriguez () etoys com

Jane Saltzman - Vice President of Merchandising
jSaltzman () etoys com