Penetration Testing mailing list archives

ShmooCon Epilogue CFP / CFT

From: Rob Fuller <jd.mubix () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:04:55 -0500

What: SHMOOCON EPILOGUE 2014
Location: 2214 Rock Hill Rd, Herndon, VA 20170
Date: Jan 20, 2014 (MLK day) - 10 AM to 10 PM
Cost: $10 per meal (Lunch/Dinner)
Info Page: http://novahackers.blogspot.com/p/shmoo.html

Yup, we're doing it again. ShmooCon Epilogue 2014 is a go! What is
ShmooCon Epilogue? It's a 1-track all day event the day after ShmooCon
(Monday which is a US holiday). We provide lunch and dinner (for the
small entrance fee). There will also be a 1st this year if all goes
well. We will be offering 2 free all-day trainings. (There won't be
any moving between the training and presentations out of respect for
the trainers so make sure you pick one or the other)

Ticket "Sales": http://shmooepilogue2014.eventbrite.com (They are
limited so get them sooner rather than later)

Call For Papers: You can submit via the CFP Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/a/tenacitysolutions.com/forms/d/1b3w2wPa8R6J0mT71KtC3OHZQjUqzTB_5Sz_6qj4c7rs/viewform
- The CFP ends on Jan 3rd 2014 at midnight. Responses will come from
cfp () shmooconepilogue com  You can also send any questions you have
about the CFP there.

Call For Trainers: We are looking for 2 trainers to give a full day
class for free. I know it sounds crazy right? If you are interested
please submit the title of training, the names of the
trainers/teaching assistants, a short abstract, and outline to
cfp () shmooconepilogue com with the subject of "Call for Trainers
Submission".

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker