Penetration Testing mailing list archives

A survey on qunatifying severity of vulnerabilities in softwares

From: Khalid Khan Afridi <khaf2732 () student su se>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:37:27 +0200

Hello!

I am currently performing my master thesis on the topic of quantifying the
severity of
software vulnerabilities.

As you have done significant work in this area, I would be glad if you
could spare a few
minutes of your time to answer a survey on the topic. It should not
require more than 15-20
minutes to complete.

The survey can be found at: http://secsurvey.ics.kth.se/index.php

Thank you for your attention!

Best Regards,
Khalid Khan Afridi
Royal Institute of Technology and Stockholm University
Phone: +46764003487
Web: www.ics.kth.se and www.su.se
Email: khaf2732 () student su se