Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Time based Blind SQL injection

From: Yiannis Koukouras <ikoukouras () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:04:00 +0200

Cool, I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything else...

Again thanx for sharing! :)

Ioannis (Yiannis) Koukouras
CISSP, CISA, CISM, OSCP
MSc in Computer Systems Security
BEng in Electronic Engineering
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ikoukouras

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Danux <danuxx () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Yiannis,

The intent was to share a script as a result of a pen-test, since when
I was trying to use sqlmap and sqlninja does tools did not work for
me, and I was spending more time trying to figure out how to make them
work (possibly due to the lack of expertise on those tools). I did not
find a way to tell the tool to replace spaces with %09 but one person
in my blog (Miroslav) commented this related to sqlmap:

"There is a mechanism called tampering scripts (switch --tamper) and
in your case you could just use --tamper=space2randomblank (take a
look into ./sqlmap/tamper script for more tampering scripts beside
this space2randomblank.py one)"

So, that could be an option.

I added other features but nothing new and again, the intention is not
to replace sqlmap or sqlninja just to share the script.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 5:19 AM, Yiannis Koukouras <ikoukouras () gmail com>