Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CEHv7

From: Nathalie Vaiser <nvaiser () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 17:56:15 -0400

Thank you all for your replies, you've all been very helpful and given
me great direction for preparing further.

Nathalie Vaiser

On Sep 30, 2011, at 5:12 PM, Brandon Hutchinson <bhutch () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Nathalie,

The book "CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide" by Matt
Walker was recently published which covers CEHv7. I can't comment on
the differences between CEHv6, but I can say that the book material
and questions (in the book and on the included CD) are representative
of the material on the CEHv7 exam.

Best regards,

Hutch