Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: JIRA Pentest

From: Bog Witch <iambogwitch () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:05:50 +0100

Hi,

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I am looking for a company (or
contractor) that has recent, specific experience of testing a JIRA
installation for a potential short-term contract for a friend of mine.
I appreciate that I could DL and install or even mirror the
installation but he is hoping to have a professional test done rather
than the 'enthusiastic amateur' test that I would perform as I do not
have experience of JIRA specifically.

Cheers,

Bog