Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Opinions on Burp Suite Web App Scanner

From: pand0ra <pand0ra.usa () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:29:46 -0600

Burp is a great proxy. I've been using it (the pro version) for a
little over 2 years now. It is well maintained and is updated often.
Very good feature set that many other proxies don't have. It is the
number 1 proxy I would recommend and WebScarab would be #2. Do you
have any specific questions about it?

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Derrenbacker,  L. Jonathan