Penetration Testing mailing list archives

New issue of PenTest Mag is out. See it for free.

From: Ewa <ewal () software com pl>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 06:35:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

We're glad to announce, that the new issue of PenTest Mag is out. As always
over 20 pages of teaser, including full article by Ed Skoudis to be
downloaded for free !

http://pentestmag.com/sql-injection-pentest-072011/

For all those, who want more - you should subscribe immediately, as for our
new annual subscribers we've prepared a special gifts!

If you'll subscribe until November 9th, 2:00 am CET, you'll get 1 ebook from
No Starch Press (list of available titles below) + 50% discount on GamaSec
annual scan service or a hardcopy of BackTrack5 Wireless Penetration Testing
Beginner’s Guide. You choose which one you want!

How to receive a gift:

1. Buy annual subscription.
2. Mail us with the info in which bargain you are interested.
3. Let us take care of the rest.

The offer is valid until November 9th, 2:00 am CET or while stocks last.

Don't miss the chance!
en () pentestmag com