Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Comments about elearnsecurity course/certification?

From: Juan Pablo <juan.quine () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:18:38 -0500

Have you ever see, evaluated, bought, know the course from:

http://www.elearnsecurity.com

I saw the syllabus and seems interesting, but not so sure to pay that
amount for it yet.

Any comments?

Regards,

--

|_|0|_| Ing Juan QuiƱe, CISSP, GISP, ISO 27001 LA, Cobit-F.
|_|_|0| visita: http://hackspy.blogspot.com/
|0|0|0| a.k.a. HaCKsPy - from Security Wari Projects, now PeruSEC

"... hacking is a way to live your life, not a day job or semi-ordered
list of instructions found in a thick book ..." Anthony Bunyan
"... Live your life as if you will die tomorrow but learn as if you
will live forever ..." Mahtma Ghandi
"... Romper un sistema de seguridad los acerca tanto a ser hackers
como encender autos puenteando cables los convierte en ingenieros
automitrices ..."
"... Nada es tan importante, ni tan urgente que no pueda ser hecho con
seguridad ..."