Penetration Testing mailing list archives

c|eh v7 - study material

From: abigdeale () gmail com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:09:14 +0000

Good day all,
I was about ready to take the test, hell even got the date figured out. Then I read it: v7 is here. mmm it seems my
exam prep 2 and sybex (not the review guide) renders useless. Its not tool focused but skills. I don't want to write 50
words participating in a lucky draw, although it will be great receiving free training, considering your chances of
being picked are slim. All I want is get the new study guides, get back to late night studying and get it over with.
No. No I don't want to go write v6 although its alive for another 6/7months, its old.

Anyone knows when the real new study material will be available? I want to do a hack by numbers bootcamp when I'm
finished to get my practical up to scratch.

abigdeale