Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Graduate CS Pen Testing Class

From: Steve Pinkham <steve.pinkham () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:17:17 -0400

On 04/19/2011 05:46 AM, Giles Coochey wrote:
On 19/04/2011 10:48, Georges Samaha wrote:
HI
Has any got a  PDF version of this Course?
Regards

I've been looking for the PDF version, which has been mentioned before,
I have never found it.

It's actually something I wouldn't mind paying for!!

A far as I know, and official version does not exist.  The original
announcement mentioned a PDF and videos, but none have been released
AFAIK. Creating one shouldn't be too hard, but I don't think it is
licensed in such a way to let you redistribute it.

However, a book in dead tree and likely PDF, mobi, and epub versions by
some of the same authors will be sold in July.
http://nostarch.com/metasploit.htm

It's one of the books I'm most looking forward to this year.
--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |