Penetration Testing mailing list archives

remote debian/ubuntu blacklist key checkers [ssl - found, ssh -found, openvpn - ?]

From: Jacky Jack <jacksonsmth698 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 01:32:39 +0800

Just only one is needed - OpenVPN?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cody Tubbs
Date: Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 2:17 AM
Subject: Re: remote debian/ubuntu blacklist key checkers

http://packetstormsecurity.com/UNIX/scanners/haxssl.tgz

 ///  File Name:        haxssl.tgz
This Ruby code will test a specified Host's SSL certificate against
the Debian-based blacklist of keys (RSA 2048 and DSA 1024) generated
during the period where openssl on Debian-based installs suffered from
a weakness in random number generation. Note that the blacklist is
embedded in the code so the file is about 23 MB.