Penetration Testing mailing list archives

security, trust, and how we are broken

From: Pete Herzog <lists () isecom org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:23:59 +0100

Hi,

Here's the video of my presentation on security, trust, and how we are broken at SecTor, Oct. 2010:

http://www.sector.ca/presentations10/video/SecTor%202010%20-%20Pete%20Herzog%20-%20Mastering%20Trust.wmv

By the way, this is the same slide deck as Smarter Safer Better seminars but the discussion here is more on abusing trust for security testing rather than defending yourself which is the point of SSB.

Anyone interested in learning more may want to pick up the Dec. 21-22 OPSE class in St. Petersburg, Florida. Contact us for more details about that.

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete () isecom org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies