Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CTF events?

From: Rob Fuller <jd.mubix () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:58:09 -0400

CCDC and all of the events that White Wolf Security holds are the only
ones that I know of. I don't think there is a comprehensive list as
there are new ones every week it seems. But having people post the
ones they know of may help you generate one.

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com