Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: DNS Pen-Test Tools

From: Shohn Trojacek <trojacek () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:09:35 -0600

The site is down. Does anyone have a mirror?

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Shohn Trojacek <trojacek () gmail com> wrote:

The site was down. Does anyone have a mirror?

Shohn

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Shohn Trojacek <trojacek () gmail com> wrote:

This may help: http://wiki.remote-exploit.org/backtrack/wiki/Scripts

Thanks,

Shohn

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 12:37 PM, dpfromme <dpfrommer () gmail com> wrote:

Howdy,

I am doing an internal audit soon of our DNS infrastructure.

I have to meet these requirements, can you please help me find some tools
that will accomplish these goals? Thanks in advance!

Windows Tools Preferred

Goals:

-Create excessive dns queries to DNS server, i.e. Try to DOS a DNS server
-Report all recorsd for a top level domain, i.e. query for all records in a
domain
-Perform a zone transfer
--

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB
CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org