Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[Tool] Plecost: Wordpress finger printing tool.

From: Daniel García <dani () madesyp com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:39:17 +0100

Hello everyone,

   I'm new on the list and would like share with you a new tool I just
released, along with a colleague. It's an finger printing tool for
wordpress blogs.

        It's still in beta but it is functional. It need add some features,
like searching for exploits, but it is useful to gain valuable
information of sites.

   Also includes a search feature with google. It search on google for
all sites that have certain plugins, and saves in csv format.

   Any suggestion is welcome so we can improve the tool.

   The site of tool, on google code, is:

   https://code.google.com/p/plecost/

Regards