Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Attack Simulation and Threat Modeling book

From: Aspy <aspy () solution it>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:09:21 +0100

On 24/02/2010 12:20, Natalia Inoue wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe someone had also responded publicly
to my email yesterday saying they're also hosting a copy, although
I can't find it in the SF archives or among my emails at the moment
maybe I'm imagining things.

It's me but my reply do not appear in list :-)

http://www.backtrack.it/~aspy/Attack_Simulation_and_Threat_Modeling.pdf

--
Aspy